Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Pictures from Auburn

He has become so careful since we moved up to the 1m. He tucks up so tight so we don't have a rail. I feel like I need a belly guard.


I haven't decided but I think I want to purchase the top blue picture and the orange oxer....


This is Gustavo. He is the other groom I work with :] Pony ride timeeee!


The little girls at the show (ages 8-11) got their very own white board to draw on. Welcome to "Aurbren". HAHA makes me smile. They are too cute.

4 comments:

  1. Awesome pictures! I love his expressions... you can tell he's having a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way he tucks, so cute :) He looks like he's enjoying himself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. man he is a cute jumper!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. He definitely has tons of fun with the jumpers! Keep him in mind- I still need to sell him :]

    ReplyDelete