Sunday, May 6, 2012

Show pictures!

Surprisingly the photographer got some really good pictures of us from the show! I didn't think they got any because we were in the covered and since we showed on Thurs (the professionals day) I figured they wouldn't take any...but my trainer saw them and insisted I go look at them, especially the yellow oxer. And you know when a trainer specifically tells you about a picture, it is in you best interest to buy it. Hah! Going back and looking at past pictures through out his training and the time I have owned him (even just two weeks ago), there is a huge difference. He has come SO far and I can't wait to see how much more he changes as we switch into jumpers.

Part of the jump off.

For some reason this was set two holes higher. We mentioned it to the staff but they obv. didn't care...nor did Bryce.

3 comments:

  1. Great pictures!
    Thanks for following my blog. I don't see an option to follow yours?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carol- I fixed the issue. You can follow me now!

    ReplyDelete