Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Randomness...lots & lots.

Sadly last Friday I managed to hurt my knee by just walking around my bedroom. I don't know what I did. I went to my doctor and he decided to not listen to anything I had to say [GRRR!]. Instead, he told me to lay off riding for one week and in six weeks, if I still have issues, come back. WELL of course I didn't listen...that afternoon I went to ride and ended up with a giant, swollen knee and in such horrible pain I couldn't move my leg any on Saturday. Thankfully I have a wonderful boyfriend who carried me around all day :]

I have done absolutely nothing. I bed rested myself. I will never choose to do that again. Its horrible. I'm done. So tonight I spent about 3 hours updating my layout to something a little more fun. YAY! Opinions?

While updating I ran across this picture....
*this is NOT me*


To make a longggg story short, this is a girl who rode Bryce (for months & months) before I bought him. She had a chance to buy him but her and her mother decided not to because he was only a pony and that was not what they wanted. So, I bought him. A month after I started riding him, they saw this....
*me after riding Bryce about a month*
She asked to ride him and take him to that little schooling show in April. I am nice and saw no problem with it so of course I was going to let them. Anyways- cutting to the chase- I had to take her riding privileges away only after ONE WEEK of her riding him again. So she goes on to tell the girl who drove her out to the barn 2x a week (who happened to be my very good friend of about 8 years) that she taught Bry EVERYTHING he knows. She taught him how to frame up. She taught him lead changes (he didn't know them when I bought them). And best of all she taught him how to jump!
Look at those two pics and please, tell me what you think!!! She did good, huh!?
I stay far away from any drama..this happened to be some of the first and only time I have ever had an issue with someone. But being reminded of this time in life just made me giggle.

For all you barn girls with trainers- I need Christmas present ideas!! JCurt has been beyond generous to me so my dad said he would help me out and we could get her something fabulous for Christmas. I still don't really know her know her but what do you guys think would be good? She likes expensive things and Uggs [Haha]. General Visa giftcard? Tack store gift card? Help!

Random fact- Bryce's registered APHA name is John Deere Jr. Cute, eh? BARF. But I did find a John Deere sheet in Stateline Tack if anyone would love to get it for me :] I would let him wear it because we all love to laugh about his name every so often.

No comments:

Post a Comment