Tuesday, January 8, 2013

SOLD!

Nobody's Fool has been sold!! After a 4 month lease where he packed a chunky butt, nervous, little kid around, they returned him due to him being "too experienced" for the kid. At first I panicked and wondered what I was going to do with him but I ended up being able to get a trial lined up before they even brought him home from his lease (thankfully)! And hallelujah they fell in love with him after two days and two weeks later- SOLD!

Now of course, I am never horse-less. So I would like to introduce Hometown "Huey". Huey is my new 3 year old, 16.2h, TB gelding. Huey will begin full training in the next few weeks and I will be starting up a new blog for my new adventure.



4 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! And Huey is adorable... I can't wait to follow your new blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy to see you've found great home for him and that you yourself found a new horse!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Huey is gorgeous. I cant wait to read more about him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. CUTE new horse!

    Congrats on the sale!

    ReplyDelete