Thursday, January 5, 2012

New Year, New Things!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I debated forever on what to get my trainer for Christmas. One day it just popped into my head and I knew what to do! I was just starting to make friends with the only other girl my age at the barn, Nicole, so I called her up and she LOVED my idea! Then reality hit & we realized we had three days before Christmas Eve when we needed to deliver our gift. Work mode set in!

"drafting"






"New Vintage Farm" logo



NVF colors- Hunter w Lavender, White && Navy
Set it up at 8am before she got there!

JCurt was SO surprised! We worked so hard and did all the steps on our own...well maybe Colton built it for us BUT we did all the painting and I did the logo. I am pretty proud!

If anyone needs a jump built, let me know :]

Bryce has started the new year off great. I was out of town for the past few days and had a little girl ride him. I think he loved her. Today, he was just perfect for me! Sometimes I feel like we get bickering at each other and just need a little break. I make him work really hard and he knows how to push my buttons but when a little girl is on him, I feel he can have more of a relaxing, loose rein, poke around hack and remembers that life isn't so bad after all.

And the best thing: I am starting Cosmetology school next week!!!

1 comment: